Friday, June 3, 2011

Speeding Through

I can't believe school is almost over for the summer! i can't wait, but it is also like mind blowing to me that i am done my first year of high school, and not only high school but a high school in which i knew nobody a year ago. i am oddly proud of myself. I can't believe how many great friendships i have made, and how many even greater friendships i have kept from home. ALl the time i can catch myself thinking of how weird it is that my everyday people from last year aren't and don't even know my everyday people this year. I guess that happens to everyone when they move, but to me it is interesting and exciting. I also love the feeling of feeling like out of it or not included here, but knowing that i have my own inside jokes, old memories, life long friends from home. I like not having to depend on the peopl
e here for everything or anything. This year went by remarkably fast and i accomplished so much. I am still discovering who my real friends are here and who i want to be in these next two years, but who has it all figured out in grade ten?

now :)

then :')

These are my best friends, from down a couple blocks away to a couple provinces away . I love that.

xoxo Rub&Flo .

No comments:

Post a Comment