Friday, June 17, 2011

In case you were wondering

** Please try to ignore, the extremely large photos, i am no where near an expert at photo/computer- ness. Give me time to fix these tiny kinks **

In case you were wondering, here are a my top nine daily reads :

1. Cakies
<span class=
For one thing, look at those adorable faces! How can you not want to read about them? I started reading Rubyellen's blog about a year and a half ago, and she is the one to inspire me to start my own blog. I love the simplicity of her words, the gorgeousness of her unique outfits and her contagious smile. Plus, it is wonderful to read about, and "get to know", someone who is so dedicated to Christ and raising her children in the best way she can.

Another early favorite of mine, that i began reading early of last year. I think i was first attracted by her whimsical hair and adorable outfits. I love her thrifting posts, as they are truly inspiring. I have began emailing her asking questions about camera's and such. She seems like such a lovely soul. As well as her Friday Favorites posts are a always a treat.

Daddy, Daddy, Daddy
I am not entirely sure how i came across Rachel's blog, most likely through the Red Velvet loveliness. I love her honesty and her just everyday life blogging. I also thing her little baby, Ruby, is so so so cute. Her home tour was a complete inspiration to me as well. Of course because of all the vintage pretties.


LA-bridesmaid
Oh this one, this one is a keeper. LA has my dream life. She is gorgeous and creative and lovable, from what i read at least. My favorite part of her blog is that she is a Winnepegger and it gives me great comfort to read about those old favorite streets of mine. I just love the truth and happiness in her written words.

Elsie_glasses
So, i pretty much think of Elsie as the leader and queen of handmade, independent blogging. I am instantly inspired the moment i log on to her blog and have a look around. Her shop Red Velvet, is my dream shop. I hope some day i can visit it, but i am afraid Missouri is an awful long way to go. Her wedding is another story as well, i loved the bridesmaids dresses and the mismatched colored tights, the handmade touches, and the photobooth extravaganza.


I shall take back what i said earlier about Cakies being the first blog i ever read. It was indeed this beautiful portrayal of southern family life. I discovered it through the love of her fabrics, which i fell in love with through my parents shop. I love her fabrics, to begin with. The are vibrant and different. The way she raises her children, is also ridiculously inspiring. Those children are going to be the most creative people of our generation i do believe. :)


bread1web
So i can finally say, that this one is a new addition to my little daily blog family. I was first drawn to Kara's blog, because she is a young... ger.. person. Hah, i suppose teenager would be the word? Well i love finding a fellow youngin in this blogosphere. Then i realized she was going to Pratt in New York, and that was the end. I was hooked. Plus, isn't her hair the perfect red?


Oh garsh. This girl is also inspiring just as the rest. Visiting her blog on a daily bases is an instant ray of sunlight. She is the sister of my #1 blog lady and they both share the contagious smile and incredible sense of style. Richelle is always reminding me *figuratively as i don't literally know her* to thank the Lord for everything in my life. She is always happy and her blog simply makes me happy too.

Another, new-ish addition to my daily reads. Elycia is cute. Her outfits are adorable. I love her vlogs as well. And i like how casual her blog feels. I truly truly enjoyed reading her 28 Things posts and i would love to do something like it soon. Even though my birthday is past now.


So there you go . Now you know what i am doing on the internet for hours at a time, catching up with my daily inspiration givers. EXCITING NEWS!! today after months and months of longing, i got my very own FUJIFILM INSTAX MINI !

I could just hug it and love it all day long. The hard part now is holding off on using up all my film . P.s. do admire my beautiful CCH Cougars shirt ;)

xoxo Rub&Flo

3 comments:

  1. Wow Gracie, you made me feel so special!! Thank you for writing what you did & reading my blog and being so sweet!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much ! it gives me great excitement for you to comment on my humble little blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg! you are much too sweet! i feel i don't deserve to be among such great company or even to be one of your faves, but it really does mean so much!!! thank you! thank you!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete