Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Beaut

So today i came across NoiseTrade thorough Kara's blog and i instantly fell in love. Beautiful music, whole CDs and EPs, for free !? Sounds like love for me. I would absolutely love to be supporting these gorgeous artists but as i am on high school student budget, it is pretty difficult. I am always always looking for new lovable music, so if you have any suggestions just send them my way.

These are some of my favorites so far <3



Summer seems like it is finally here! it is hot and beautiful! and school is for sure out. Last night i went to my first bonfire of the summer , and me and one of my dear friends dove into her freezing cold pool. Summer Is Here :) and i love it. Usually summer isn't that exciting for me and i quite like cold weather and snow, but this summer seems like it is going to be fantastic.
Thanks for listening.
xoxo Rub&Flo.



No comments:

Post a Comment