Monday, June 27, 2011

I'm dreaming, and never coming back again .



I took this picture with my webcam looking through the viewfinder of my instamatic! Oh my gosh i was so excited when i walked into our local Bible for Missions thrift store and found new unused 126 film that worked in my instamatic, i have no idea how the pictures will turn out or if i had enough light while taking the pictures, but that's the fun part right? the not knowing?

I have always had a weird love for names. One of my favorite games to play with my sister has always been what will you name your baby if you had a baby tomorrow. So you can understand how excited i was to find my mum's old baby naming book. I am such a nerd that i actually went through it and high lighted all my favorite names. I would like to share with you a few of my favorites . And as you can probably tell, i love lists so you will continue to see a lot of them :)

Boys!
1. Forrest
2. Willis
3. Jonas
4. Conan
5. Royal
6. Moses
7. Virgil
8. Finn
9. Channing
10. Renny

Girls!
1. Easter
2. Sibyl
3. Florence :)
4. Taluhlah
5. Mehitabel
6. Mabel
7. Ivy
8.Gemma
9. Genevieve
10. Poppy

Sometimes i love strange names and sometimes i love simple names, but i find all names really fascinating.

xoxo Rub&Flo :)


No comments:

Post a Comment