Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Blessing .

I would like to start out by saying that God has so so blessed me in giving me such gorgeously magnificent friends, both in Manitoba and Alberta. Sometimes when i sit back and look at my life, i get this giddy feeling in my heart, because i really couldn't have it much better. I have come so far since last year and i am so grateful for what God has done for me and the people around me. I am writing a post about this because .... TODAY I GOT THE MOST HEART-FELT AMAZING PACKAGE FROM MY BEST FRIEND!! I came home from school and my mum was like "I think Vanessa sent you a package, i put it on your bed." and i was like "Another one?" because she is that awesome that she just sent me one like a week before! So i opened it and a card fell out and i was like "Mum! Awwe, Ness's brothers signed the envelope!" So i was pretty impressed by that BUT THEN! I opened the card and all of my greatest friends from last year signed it with a little message to me :) I literally had tiny tears in my eyes, about to stream down my face! I was speechless ! God has given me the gift of amazing friends. I wasn't expecting this at all! Vanessa also wrote me a 7 page, count 'em SEVEN, note :') She is a gorgeous, strong and unique woman and i couldn't ask for a better friend to call my best! So this post is dedicated to her. Also she sent me some gorgeous knitting magazines, because she knows me so well.

A silly photo of me and my best friend at Summer in the City last year ! *love*

Kaidra, Sarah, Nessa and Me at my going away party :)

Me being very very excited after getting the card in the mail! If you look closely you can probably see little tears :')



See how excited i am? I jumped for joy!

So all in all, i am gonna go out on a limb here and say that i have the most incredible children as my friends in the world. the end.

p.s. i made those shorts :)
xoxo Rub&Flo.

No comments:

Post a Comment