Thursday, April 21, 2011

Relax, Take It Easy

Been sick for the last couple days , AGAIN! but it does give me an excuse to do absolutely nothing for an evening. I thought i would have myself the typical girly night. Painting nails, reading magazines, smoothies, movies, blogs, music and maybe a little bit of sewing. Sound good to you ? Mum and Dad went to a church concert so it's very relaxing. School has been kind of tiring lately, but at the same time, boring. Math AP is almost kind of a little bit fun. Once you got the formulas down and it just flows it is enjoyable. So i am a nerd, what can you do?

Some people in my life lately have really been getting on my nerves though. It seems i spend a lot of time with rather self centered people. I don't want this blog to be a big complain fest, so that is all i'll say. But do you have any tips on how to handle someone like that ?


I just found this cute print from Shira Sela. I love it , plus she is from Montreal. I badly want to take a trip out there.

xoxo Rub&Flo.

No comments:

Post a Comment