Saturday, April 2, 2011

Lazy Day [Going Riding]



So i've had the house to myself this weekend, and as it is quite pleasant, it does get a bit boring as well. I thought i would walk to the Starbucks just down the road, but i woke up to a full out blizzard! that's right you read correctly, april 2nd in alberta and its snowing like there's no tomorrow. It's almost like we are back in Mani! I do love this kind of day though, but i was getting used to not wearing tights or leggings with everything! it feels cozy though, makes me feel like watching The Holiday.
But now that i have some time, here is my outfit today:

- sweater : American Eagle (christmas gift)
- t shirt : Gap (unknown)
- leggings : Hue ($15)
- socks : Chapters/Indigo ($7)

Do you like my equestrian style leggings? i saw them on sale at The Bay and i thought they were quirky and cute, so i bought them. I am a huge fan of Hue!
xoxo Rub&Flo !

No comments:

Post a Comment