Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Oh fudge nuggets.

Well i seem to be a bad blogger. It just isn't high on the to do list . But i had a wonderful Christmas and a grand new year. And how about you ? Christmas is just the most beautiful time of year. Even though my part of the world had more of a brown Christmas than a white. Honestly it was heartbreaking. The day itself was busy and lovely (mostly). I love my immediate family chunks of christmas . For the first time this year i was more excited to give my gifts to others than to receive mine. I think that means i am growing up ;)

So finally i will share some of my personal art on this here blog !
This is an art journal i was working on in Augustish .




So there is a bit of that :) i hope you like it .
Adios Amigos .
Happy Holidays !
Hope the New Year is full of hope.
xoxo Rub&Flo

No comments:

Post a Comment