Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Etsy Fantasy

So i am starting a series called 'Etsy Fantasy' that will highlight my very favorite Etsy finds of that week. I am pretty excited about this because i find things i absolutely adore all the time. There are tons of super duper talented human beings on that glorious website. :)

This super fantastic stag silhouette necklace. It is so whimsical!
Stag silhouette necklace - handcut

I thought i first saw this on The Dainty Squid, but i can't seem to find it now. Anyway i think it is absolutely rad and i am planning on ordering on very very soon!
Wrap-Around Fox Ring

This looks so cozy and i love anything to do with being cozy. I find this dreamy.
Arrow Scarf print

Lately i have been SO into feathers and i find myself doodling and painting them all the time. So i really love this print by Danna Ray.Feathers

Oh adorable :) I love everything Danny makes.
Diamond Girl Vintage Clutch with Chain Strap

This is one of my very favorite finds this week !!
Summer - Wood Pendant Setting -  Copper Ball Chain

This color-it-yourself poster is such a fun idea!
town - screenprinted colour-it-yourself poster

What are your favorites on Etsy recently ?
xoxo Rub& Flo .

No comments:

Post a Comment